[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]On the 10th August 2019 the Pink Rose Boutique in High Wycombe organised a Charity Chand Raat in support of Zia ul Ummah Foundation. The event was a huge success with many families and over 200 people coming to enjoy the stalls, activities and meet others from the local community.
We would like to thank the following business, donors and sponsors who kindly supported the event and the work of Zia ul Ummah Foundation.
- Saqi’s Grill, brother Adeel who donated 50% of their total earnings on the day
- Hkdelights, Sister Rukia who donated 50% of her earning on the day
- Sister Wajeeha from Derby who raised funds by doing Henna during the event
- Pink Rose Boutique from High Wycombe, who organised and sponsored us by taking care of the cost of the venue.
- Body Shop by Nafeesa, who supported the event with a stall on the day and encouraged their clients to support our work.
The event would also not have been possible without the work of our dedicated volunteers and supporters. #TeamZUF would like to take this opportunity to thank:
- Wajeeha Aness
- Rukia Sattar
- Ghazala Rasheed.
Interested in getting involved with ZUF? Please contact us today for more information.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”four-image-box”][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]